Who’s ever really been able to answer that “tell me about yourself” question? Not me. But I can share some of the things I love, which in my opinion pretty much sums up who I am:
- Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior
- My adoring husband with whom after 9 years of being together (dating and married combined) I’m still head over heels in love
- My family, the crazy and the sane, the near and the far
- Anything and everything related to my job
- My pugs, Molly and Sophie
- Anything sweet
- University of Tennessee football
- Fall and all things related to fall
- The people with whom I’m blessed enough to do life
I started this blog to share my thoughts, answer your questions, ask my own, and post my gluten-free (GF) cooking attempts.
To find a hobby through my love of writing. To answer the many, many questions I’ve been asked related to my GF diet within the past two years. To share recipes that I love. To learn about your GF life and recipes you love. To try something new. To attempt to prove that the GF life is no big deal. Ready? Here we go!